Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Interior Is coming out......

Door skin is about to go on, but I can't do it tonight since it's past 10pm and my little Claire sleeps above the garage area. I'll try to do it tomorrow night or sometime soon. No rush. As soon as I get that on, I need to put on some epoxy primer on the fenders and door. Hopefully I can get that finished this weekend along with wiring my compressor.

Spent the last few nights pulling out the interior and some of the nasty old firewall padding. So thick old and nasty, it was time for it to make its maiden voyage to the trash. Here is what it use to look like













And here is a preview of most of the stuff getting yanked out and trashed....













Here is one more shot with the dash and the heater ducting out and the glove box/door. This is going to be a lot of work next spring:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home