Thursday, August 18, 2005

More Rust....no way!

Why else is it named the 'Rustamino' More rust was found on the back window and the lower right fender.













This is some bad mojo...... time to cut it out. And replace it with some new sheetmeat. :>)

















The back window had to come out. As you can see, I'm glad it's out. Now I can spend some time carving up this back section. I have not decided to replace the full panel or just use the patch panel I already have now. It's not going in anytime soon though, I still need a welder!!!!













Amazing!!! I found a nice stack of old vintage leaves that have been preserved in my fenderwell. :>) These are aged to perfection and look great..













Thats a big stack o leaves.......













Until next time, I'll be working on some phase of the rustamino. The front clip is off the car now so I can clean the front up.

I also have the door skin off the shell and I'm getting ready to prep the shell. I tried using the wire wheel but that takes to damn long. Think it's time for a visit to Harbor Freight for the pressure blaster to get these bigger parts done.

Rust on......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home