Monday, February 20, 2006

More Floor pans/ Metal Working

Spent some more time over the 2 weeks I took off to get the floor pans out. This is a much bigger job than I had originally anticpated. In the end it will be worth it though. New metal vs old rusty treated metal.

Here is with the right floor out now, I just need to spend some more time trimming and rough fitting the panel to fit better. The right side fits a little better than the left side:














I also have been working on getting the cowl area fixed. The car was hit on the front left side and pushed the firewall in about a 1/2 inch. I had to cut out the area on the cowl and pound out the area so the fender bracket sits straight. You can see in this pic where I cut the cowl area out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home